About this course
Leadership and Management training provides key information for crew who wish to progress from advanced to management level in professional yachting.
The syllabus includes:
- Personal profiling and team building
- Information and financial management
- Leadership development
- In-depth event and destination management.
Furthermore, there is a strong emphasis on human resource skills development, focusing on hiring and interviews, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching.
The training completes the learning path for a hospitality professional, ensuring that all elements have been discussed, handled and clarified.
Successful completion of the Leadership and Management course will provide students with the following certification:
- Luxury Hospitality Leadership and Management
- PYA GUEST - Yacht Interior Management
- ILM certified continuous professional development certificate
16-20 October 2017
Documents for download
Download the Leadership and Management course brochure