With strong industry links and opportunities for work placements, graduates are well-equipped to enter a variety of roles in the maritime industry, both in the UK and internationally. About 90 percent of world trade is carried by the shipping industry, which offers graduates exciting and varied opportunities.
Suitable roles for graduates include:
- Ship finance
- Ship chartering
- Ship operations
- Ship management
- Logistics and supply chain
- Ship brokerage and chartering
- Marine finance
- Maritime law
- Ship management and operations
- Port and terminal management and operations
- Freight forwarding
- Supply chain management.
112 UCAS tariff points from A-Levels or equivalent.
- 112 points from at least 2 A Levels or equivalent Level 3 qualifications including a Grade D in a relevant subject
- A BTEC Subsidiary Diploma will be considered in conjunction with other qualifications.
- Entry to year two may be offered to those with an HND or foundation degree in an appropriate subject.