Graduates from this course are well-equipped to enter a career (either in the UK or internationally) in ship or port management, port operations and management, and logistics.
Suitable roles for graduates include:
- Ship operations
- Ship management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Maritime law
- Ship management and operations
- Port and terminal management and operations
- Freight forwarding
72 - 96 UCAS points from A-Levels or equivalent
- A minimum of two A-levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma at MMM or BTEC Diploma at DD or equivalent, which comply with the minimum entry requirement of 72 UCAS points.
- A BTEC Subsidiary Diploma will be considered in conjunction with other qualifications.
- Entry to year two may be offered to those with an HND or foundation degree in an appropriate subject.