About this course
The aim of the course, which is delivered by our specialist partner Regs4ships (now part of ChartCo), is to address the requirements of the ISM Code and enable delegates to carry out safety audits to ISM systems in a maritime environment.
Course sessions include: an introduction to the course; ISM introduction; audit introduction and techniques; workshops covering checklists, ISM scenarios and non-conformity reporting, and corrective action.
On completion, delegates will have sufficient knowledge to:
- understand the purpose and benefits of internal audit
- plan and prepare audits
- understand and use standard audit techniques
- write properly-worded, non-conformity and observational reports
- produce objective and constructive audit reports and summaries
- initiate action to resolve non-conformities and verify satisfactory completion of corrective action.
How to book
Please contact the admissions team if you require more information about this course:
Telephone: +44 (0)23 8201 5004
Normal office hours are (UK time):
Monday - Thursday: 08.30 - 17.00
Friday 08.30 - 16.30
Please be aware that online bookings will be confirmed with joining information within one working day of the booking being made. Confirmation of payment should be received in the normal way.
Please ensure that you follow the booking process and do not enter payment details more than once, unless you are booking more than one course. If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course availability and booking
Monday 21 May 2018
Monday 25 June 2018