About this course
PRINCE2® is designed to teach the basic principles of good project management, and Solent is the first UK University to implement PRINCE2® as part of the undergraduate curriculum for its business management, marketing and advertising degrees.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN a Controlled Environment) is a structured project management method covering the organisation, management and control of projects. It embodies established and proven best practice in project management and is the world’s most popular project management qualification.
PRINCE2® provides an easily-tailored and scalable method for the management of various types of projects. Used extensively by the UK Government, it is also widely used by private sector organisations worldwide.
Solent University provides two levels of PRINCE2® qualification over a period of five days:
- Foundation Level
- Practitioner Level
PRINCE2® at Solent University
- First UK university to offer the Foundation qualification to students as part of selected undergraduate courses.
- Training venue is at the University's city campus.
- The course includes all pre-course material, a PRINCE2® manual, exam fees and certificates.
- Foundation course includes two mock foundation tests and discussion of the responses.
- Practitioner course includes two mock practitioner tests and discussion of the responses.
- The training course is fully accredited by APMG and Solent University is an accredited training organisation (ATO).
- Course delivered by University lecturers.
- Small size groups.
Further information and application details
For more information on how to apply for this course, please visit the Solent University website.