About this course
This six-day course is a very hands-on, practical training experience to engage the service mind-set and increase confidence, finesse and expertise in the different service style techniques.
By building on relationships through teamwork and identifying personal responsibilities, participants learn how working together to streamline operations, both in the front and back of house, will improve the service flow and ultimately improve the guest experience.
The service training modules include:
- Role of the Hospitality Specialist/Interior Yacht Professional
- Service Organisation
- Service Styles: American, French, Butler, Russian, Buffet, Silver and Synchronized
- Service Sequence and the Service Plan
- Table Settings and Table Seating
- Menu and Food Knowledge
- Wine and Champagne Service Techniques
- Room and Tray Service
- Caviar Service
- Cigar Service
- Protocol and Etiquette
- Communication: verbal and non-verbal
- Complaint Handling.
Upon successful completion of the course you'll receive:
- Luxury Hospitality certificate - Service Specialist
- PYA GUEST certificate - Yacht Interior Advanced Service - Level 1
- PYA GUEST certificate - Yacht Interior Advanced Service - Level 2
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
Documents for download
Download the Luxury Hospitality Service Specialist brochure